- Finding the Right Option
- What Level of Care Do I Need?
- When is it the Right Time for Senior Living?
- How Do I Find the Right Senior Living Community?
- Financial Planning
- Average Cost of Senior Living
- Helpful Financial Resources
- Understanding Medicare Coverage
- Veterans Benefits
- Having the Conversation
- How to Prepare for the Conversation
- Helping the Conversation Go Smoothly
- Next Steps After the Conversation
Making the Move
If you’re in a season of life where the topic of senior living comes up a lot, you probably know just how emotional this subject can be. Aging parents often feel a sense of denial or fear of being a burden to their children, and their children can feel a sense of guilt or loss when they suggest it may be time for mom and dad to consider long-term care options.
The good news is that these feelings are completely normal, and you don’t have to handle them on your own. We have all kinds of resources that can help you navigate the journey, covering everything from what questions to ask when you tour a community to how to make your new senior living apartment feel just like home sweet home.
Making The Transition to Senior Living
Resolving Emotional Uncertainty