Options to Pay Your Bill
Billing Support Helpline
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday at 1-800-383-9993
You have several convenient options for paying your monthly bill. We make it easy for you.
New! E-Bill Express Online Payment Portal
Completely new online payment portal called E-Bill Express that offers a convenient way to review your Brookdale account on demand within a user-friendly payment portal.
- You’ll be able to conveniently obtain account balances
- It includes the flexibility of having several payment options.
- Schedule your payment to occur automatically.
- Email notifications confirm your payments.
- Paperless invoicing now available!
If you are a new user, you’ll need to verify and create your account. If you already have an account, just sign in with your created Login ID and Password.
NOTE: Customers with legacy Brookdale eBill accounts will need to create a new account. Please see below for more details.
Portal for residents of communities in the following states, please click here:
- New York
Portal for residents in states other than those listed above, please click here.
*This option is currently not available for Skilled Nursing residents.
Payment via Phone
We also offer an easy way to pay by check over the phone. You can simply call 1-800-383-9993 Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM CST, except during holidays, and make a payment. The amount is drawn directly from the checking or savings account that you specify.
You’ll no longer have to worry about writing, mailing or delivering a check when you choose automatic withdrawal. Auto withdrawal helps ensure you'll never miss a payment. It's simple to set up, and just requires an application and voided check.
How to Enroll in Automatic Withdrawal
- Download the Authorization Agreement for Electronic Fund Transfers form included below.
- Complete the form based on the instructions and attach a voided check where indicated.
- Return the completed form to your community’s Business Office. If you need the address for your community, you can search for your community here.
Invoice copies are available on E-Bill Express or by request from your community's Business Office or the Billing Support team at 1-800-383-9993.
Some common reasons for monthly billing amount variances include: changes to a resident care assessment and the addition of ancillary items (additional meals, outings, salon services, etc.). For a detailed list of charges or for any additional questions, contact your Business Office or Executive Director.
Please reach out to your Business Office or Executive Director to discuss specific items on an invoice.
Your Brookdale community can provide you with the resident's assessment, including details of the care being provided and a price breakdown.
Payments are due on the first of the month, and Brookdale accepts a variety of payment methods to fit your preferences.
- Automatic payments: Whether through a paper form submitted at the community or self-setup on the E-Bill Express platform, ACH or recurring payments will pull your invoice automatically on your assigned date (choose between the 1st or 5th of the month) and ensure you never have to worry about late fees or mailing a check.
- E-Bill Express also allows manual payments to be made in the portal each month. These payments can be made from multiple accounts if needed.
- Phone payments are available by calling billing support at 1-800-383-9993 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST). Payments can be made with the IVR phone system 24/7.
- Physical checks can be provided to your community for faster posting or can be mailed to our processing facility listed on your invoice.
- Please work with your Business Office or Executive Director if there are questions about any payment methods offered.